Established in 1906, Krishnan Nair Bros Studio is the legend in Photography in Thrissur.
The Founder Mr. Krishnan Nair born in Thiruvananthapuram. His uncle Raman Pillai was a watch maker in the city. He had repaired the watches and clocks for Palace. While working in palace, he got some books on photography from his friends of England. He was interested in it. His cousin Krishnan Nair also joined with him.
Mr. Pillai worked as the deputy of this photographer, who in turn invited Mr. Pillai to Chennai to learn photography. On his return, Mr. Pillai was duly appointed as the official photographer of the royal palace.
By their effort the First Photo studio in Kerala had formed “Raman pillai Brothers” in Thiruvananthapuram in 1894. It was a day light studio only. They depend on Day light only that time .
The Studio was completely setup within the limits of Day light , so that the Glass , curtains and other facilities are widely used.
After some years in ‘Raman Pillai brothers’ studio, Mr. Krishnan nair came to Thrissur and started a photo studio ‘Krishnan Nair Bros’ in 1906. Later started branch in ,Calicut , thirunelveli and Eranamkulam also.
Sorry, No Price Details Available.